CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009












ok so this probably won't be anything exciting - I am just writing something b/c someone said they were going to delete my blog since I never blog anymore and I don't want that to happen. hehehe

Just some updates........

We are looking to buy a house - it is exciting and I can't wait to move.  I am not however looking forward to the moving part, but oh well.

Getting ready for a busy busy summer, but lots of fun stuff planned. 

Some big news on D.......he was selected to be in Future Stars - which is only for 8 and 9 yr olds.  he would train an extra day each wk. and then have one Meet, per year, for Future Stars.    If he was one of the top at the Future Stars Meet, he would get to train at the Olympic Training Center in CO.  We don't know if he will be doing this or not yet, but we are super excited and so proud of him for even being selected.  This is a big step and a lot to think about.  

I think that is it for now - might see if I want to post a few pictures.........
D has a picture of him hanging on the wall at Jump Zone, so he wanted me to take his pic. in front of the pic. - hehee


1 comments:

Michelle said...

Shock! That's how I felt when I saw your name at the top of my blog roll. You're lucky, I was giving you until May 1, then I was deleting you! ;)

I'm so proud of Dalex too. He's so awesome.

And you know we'll be there to help you move. As long as it's not the same weekend as us. Or the one after, because my mom and dad will be here to help us with stuff. Or the end of June, we're going to Iowa, or.... just kiddin'.