CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009





























Not much to say,  just thought I would post some pic.'s.  L got her first hair-cut, she did great, sat still like a big girl the entire time. A got her haircut too while we were at Snip-It's.
My family came from NE to watch D in KS and the kids got to open late Christmas presents, which they loved.
D had a meet in KS last wk.end - it did awesome, he got 1st place and his team got 1st place as well.  He has another meet on Sat. 




2 comments:

Jeana said...

HELLO!!! Where does D take gymnastics at? We go to Star on Monday evenings! :-)

Jeana said...

I really like Star, it's close to the house so that's nice also! She loves it...I think we may have found her "thing", we tried dancing and she isn't into playing any contact sports, her dad is disapointed, HA! She always wants to go back to gymnastics, I love it!! :-)