CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Fall has turned to Winter..............







The best New Yrs. Eve Party ever - we had a blast, and everyone was awake at Midnight.









Holli (Trey's sister) got engaged Christmas Eve - Congrats.




























Snow in NE - we were in NE for one day and it snowed, loved it.






Trey got Manager of the quarter. Yay Trey!!








Christmas Fest -





D got 6th place at the TX meet. He did awesome. This is the hardest meet all season.









KIDS!!!








Chad and Andrea met up w/ us at D's meet in TX.



I am wanting to know if anyone looks at this anymore? I have been on Facebook and I like it there, I just make little comments and post pictures. I like that b/c I am not much of a storyteller and here you need to be good at telling the story. So anyway, if you are looking/reading let me know, please..............I may just terminate this blog. heheheheee






























6 comments:

Erin L. said...

I read it!! I love all the pictures, but I know what you mean about being a storyteller. Facebook is a much simpler way to let everyone know what's going on. I have a blog that is very outdated and I don't think anyone reads it anymore either...I like reading everyone elses though!

Jessi said...

I read it and have been waiting for you to post, not that I'm one to talk! :)

Emily said...

Hey Mel -
I read it & enjoy staying in the loop!
I don't really follow facebook - I am stuck in the 1900's!

My Life My Family My Love said...

I read it. I enjoy reading what was going on in the pictures.

Pam said...

Dude. I'm here. I read. Don't stop now!!! :)

Michelle said...

I read, I just don't always respond.