CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

ok - I should have pic.'s for this blog, but I don't. I uploaded pic. to the MAC and I doubt I get around to doing it on the PC. So anyway.....I have been a little busy, but it has been so much fun.
I went to Houston a couple wks. ago to host a personal shower for T's sister who is getting married July 4th. It was a great shower, we had a blast. It takes a bit out of me to drive to Dallas late Thursday evening and then on to Houston Friday morning, back from Houston to Dallas late Sunday evening and then home to OK early (and I mean early, before 6a) from Dallas. So I was lacking sleep and lost my voice (just an indicator that I need some sleep) for a couple of days. But I didn't have much time to rest, b/c I threw Trey a surprise 35th bday party. We had family and friends over, it was a fun evening. He was surprised which makes it even better. I got him tix's to see U2 when they come to Norman, so he was excited about that.

Dalex had his Awards Banquet for gymnastics and he got two awards. One for "friendliest athlete" and the other for "highest all-around score for the season"

School is wrapping up, had "end of the year programs" and Super Kids Day - which I was able to attend for both kids at two different schools, so I loved that.

We have a very busy June and July - taking the kids to TX for their b-days this year, instead of bday parties, I am so looking forward to that!!

I am going home to NE mid-June - can't wait to hang out w/ some family and friends.

And the most exciting news...............I am starting my own business!! I will be starting a new blog which will be only for my new business. I AM SO SO EXCITED!! So more on that coming soon.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Woo hoo! For everything. You are one busy lady lately. Come August, you can focus on your new business and breathe once again. I can't wait! I'm so excited for you.

Emily said...

Sounds like you have been busy! We are on opposite planes-
Thanks for checking in with me - I am still 'in a holding pattern' it has been a long last 3 mo. Hopefully, I will know more in a few weeks.
Take care!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This is a topic that is near to my heart.

.. Many thanks! Where are your contact details though?


My web blog onurbridals.com