CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

They say it's your birthday............





Well it's my birthday too yea!!!! I celebrated my birthday over the wk.end and even today. I had a great b-day. I met a few college friends in Tulsa on Friday night. One of my friends has the same b-day as me (I am younger, hehee) We had dinner at Zio's and then got a Hotel for the night, relaxed in the pool and hot tub and talked until about 2a. Got up Sat. morning and went for breakfast before heading back home. It was so great seeing my friends and catching up on life. My mother-in-law was here for the wk.end (she watched my kids while I was gone) Thanks Edith!!! I always have a great time w/ her when she is here. My b-day was yesterday and the kids got me a cake and a card w/ $ in it for a Wii Fit, so that is super exciting, all I gotta do is find one now. My younger brother gave me a Mac book, which is awesome. I got a several calls from friends and family members. And I got the best cards this year. And then today Michelle brought me lunch for my b-day and it was soooo good. It was a great b-day!!! Thanks everyone for making my day so special!!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy 40th Mel! You look so young! :)

Mel said...

Ha ha - ha ha - you are funny Michelle. Funny.

Pam said...

Happy, happy birthday!!! It sounds like you had a great day. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Emily said...

Happy belated birthday!