CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

LIFE Group









Two Sundays ago our LIFE Group met and enjoyed a service project I named "Cookies and Cards" The kids made cookies and cards for their teachers for the start of school. The kids had a great time making the cookies and cards and I love putting service into action. I think the kids learn so much more by doing instead of just being told what they should do. Our LIFE Group is trying to do more service projects this year. Not all service projects have to be a big event or a big deal, small service projects are important too. I had a great time last Sunday and I am looking forward to our next LIFE Group Service Project!!












1 comments:

Pam said...

How cool! I love hearing stories like this... and what a great, easy idea! Thanks for sharing.