CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

just life...........






Just thought I would give a couple updates. D is doing great in school. He also started football (flag) a couple wks. ago and is enjoying that. His first game was last Sat. and he scored 2 touchdowns. His gymnastics season will be starting next month so he is getting excited about that. He loves when it is gymnastics season. "A" is doing great is school too. I now drop her off in front of the school and she walks in all by herself, which is amazing for her. L is enjoying a little quite time during the day while A and D are at school. I mowed the front yard Monday, that is the first time I have ever mowed in my life. Nothing to it and I think the yard looks fine. That's about it for now. Life is busy, just trying to make sure it doesn't get "crazy busy"

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the picture of L with purple paint all over. Too cute! You should print it off and attach it to the picture she "painted" and then frame it all.