CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thanks Jessi.........

Thanks Jessi - This was fun..........although I don't have anyone to tag, you picked everyone I would pick...........you know Jenny L, Jenny J, Pam, Michelle, oh and Emily.........

ok here are the rules...........take pic.'s of the following.........just as it is right now, no cleaning or picking up etc. etc...........

1. Fridge
2. Bathroom
3. A closet
4. Yourself
5 Favorite Shoes
6. Kitchen Sink
7. Favorite Shoes

This was fun - I just read Jessi's blog and decided to do it right away. I didn't take a pic. of my fav. shoes, b/c I don't have a fav.














5 comments:

Jessi said...

Wow, either you cheated and cleaned your house before you did this, or you're a great housekeeper! Good job!

Mel said...

I did not cheat!! I just happened to have a pretty clean house today, that is why when I read your blog and did it right away. hehehee And you can barely walk in my closet, it is always a mess.

Michelle said...

Want to come to my house and make it look like yours?

Jenny said...

You are a go-getter! You had this task completed fast. Cute bathroom too!

Emily said...

Thanks! I will do it & promise not to straighten first -- but right now I am trying to keep the newly stapled head of the currently "high" 2 year-old I own from needing anying more medical attention!
---blog to follow!