CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Race for the Cure.............and the Zoo


Today was Race for the Cure. My good friend Amie walked w/ me today and it was great. She kept me at a faster pace then I would have walked. We did the 5K in 50 min. And I only had 3 hrs. of sleep, so I thought I did ok. It is an awesome experience and I am so blessed to be a small part of it. She also thinks that we should sign up for another "walk" which I think would be a good idea too. After the walk I headed home and relieved my brother and his g/f of babysitting duty (thanks Coby and Amy). Then we headed right back out the door for D's football game, his team won today. And after the game we headed to the Zoo for a couple hours. We had a good time, even though we only lasted a couple hrs. b/c we were all worn out. I will try to post the pic.'s from the zoo in a day or so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RUN FOREST RUN....SAVE THE BOOBIES

Michelle said...

Was that comment from your brother? Sounds like something a brother would say.

I'm proud of you. Next year, you'll be running it!