CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Nothing to say

I am just going to type a little bit of nothing, b/c I don't have much to say. I have not lost any more wt. but I have not been eating well either. So I need to get back on track w/ my eating.

End of school is here, which is always a busy time. Me and a couple other moms our having a "End of School Bash" so I am busy getting ready for that. Oh and planning 3 b-day parties for the 1st wk.end in June (so I am just a little busy)

D had his Awards Banquet for Gymnastics last Sat. night. It was a fun evening, we got all dressed up and had a good time. D won "Hardest Worker" Award. He was happy and of course we were too. D has a new schedule for the summer - practice 4 days a wk. So we are all still adjusting to that.

Ok thats all I got for now...

2 comments:

TracyM said...

Congrats to D!
Hey friend. I read your blog all the time, and now I learned how to post a comment! I'm thinking about the yoga class for the summer, are you? You're good at it...I remember...

Mel said...

Well I am so glad you learned how to post!!! I would love to do the Yoga class - but I doubt I will be able to, b/c of my kids and a couple extra day care kids. I wish it was at 6p then I would for sure be there. I could maybe even make it if it started at 5:30 but 4:30 I just can't make it. Let me know if you start your own blog!!!