CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 5, 2008

The Next 50........

  1. After my brother read my first 50, he gave me about 10 more in under 2 min. - so here are a few of his (not going to use all of his) I am goofy.
  2. I played v-ball in high school.
  3. I didn't play basketball, but if I had I would have won 4 gold medals
  4. I can roll my tongue
  5. I fry when out in the sun for 5 minutes
  6. I can't drive well at night
  7. I have red hair - nothing shocking about that - I don't color my hair. *(ok that ends the ones from my bro.)
  8. I had some kidney issues in high school.
  9. I had to drink Castor oil before some tests on my kidneys (the worst thing I have ever ever drank)
  10. I had some ear issues in college.
  11. I was anemic a lot in college.
  12. I do not enjoy hot weather.
  13. I do like the snow
  14. I like to snow ski
  15. I put a live boa-constrictor around my neck while on a family vacation.
  16. I love to laugh
  17. I have a crazy laugh
  18. I enjoy a strawberry margarita every now and then.
  19. or two
  20. or three
  21. etc.
  22. I got my first job when I was 16
  23. I was a CNA at a nursing home
  24. I loved that job - so much fun.
  25. I thought this 50 would get done faster than the last 50, but I am not so sure - slowing down and I am only on #24
  26. I enjoy listening to older ppl talk about their life experiences.
  27. I rarely wear a dress.
  28. I was more or less a tom-boy growing up.
  29. I have watched several ppl die (did I put that one on my first 50?)
  30. I know CPR
  31. I have never used CPR on a adult.
  32. Went to Paris, France my Jr. year in High School w/ my Art Class.
  33. I worked at Conoco during college - loved it.
  34. I also worked at a nursing home in college. Loved parts of that job.
  35. I was the Director of an Assisted Living Center in Norman. (before I became a stay at home mommy)
  36. College - I was president of the social service club I was in.
  37. I watch kids in-home now, and I love it - I love the kids I watch.
  38. I wore leg braces when I was a baby - don't know why
  39. I went to Australia on a missions trip in college.
  40. I went to Cancun on my Honeymoon.
  41. I went to Canada as a vacation nanny (when I was in high school).
  42. I broke my ankle a couple yrs. ago, while playing w/ D.
  43. That was my first broken bone of my life.
  44. I had my wisdom teeth removed (I think I was 15 or 16).
  45. That is the only surgery I have ever had.
  46. I have been to 9 funerals.
  47. 5 of them were family.
  48. I have been to 6 weddings (that includes mine)
  49. I have been in 2 weddings (other than mine)
  50. I think this will be my last "list"

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love learning these things about people. I know my list would be so boring. Maybe I'll start writing them down to see if I can even get to 50.

And when did you break your ankle? I don't remember that.

Mel said...

Oh I broke my ankle while we were living in TX - but I broke my ankle in NE at my dad's - That was fun trip back to OK w/ my broken ankle, then I saw a Dr. in OK before heading back to TX

Emily said...

Hey -
Thanks for the comment on my site--it made me feel good! I am glad my feelings for them can be seen through all this new-fangled technology!
I always enjoy keeping up with you too.
I didn't get to visit w/ you today but still wanted to say 'Happy Mother's Day' to a fellow trench mate!
Talk to you soon!