CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Scrap-booking Weekend


This past wk.end I had my scrap-booking wk.end. To say the least, I had a blast, maybe the best time ever. A friend and I drove up late Thurs. evening and it was so great getting there Thursday night. Thursday night allowed us to have first pick of our scrap-book table and which bed we wanted as well. And trust me, those are two important things during a wk.end like this. The food was catered, and it was SO good. Plus it is just nice having food made for you and someone cleaning up your plate after you were done. hehehee I was also treated to an early Christmas gift and got a pedi-cure. And then I treated myself to a 50 min. massage. A few of us ate at the local pizza joint "Sam -n- Ella's", best pizza ever. And like always, I had a great time catching up w/ old friends and getting to know more about current friends and getting to know a new friend for the first time. I stayed up way too late, but did sleep in. I had a great time. And I am sure you are thinking..... I have not mentioned anything about scrap-booking. I did journal in three albums. And I got the rest of my pictures in order to throw in an album, or two. 2008 I will be going digital, so of course I am almost a year behind, but oh well. Til' next year....








































































































































3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you had a great time! I wish I could have been there! Next year for sure. And I'll be going digital whenever I get caught up to 2008 too! That will be sometime in 2015. :)

Pam said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you got to do that- you deserve it!

Emily said...

Glad you had a nice time...we had to resched. our trip due to the sudden onset of multiple children ummm...throwing up for a week! So we haven't left yet, but will soon. I will let you know how it goes.
Em