CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

VBS Day 1
































Today was the first day of VBS. I signed up to be a helper in the 1 yr. old room but ended up being the "teacher" for the 2 yr. olds. And I gotta tell ya I had so much fun today. Those 2 yr. olds are the best 2 yr. olds ever!! We had a blast today, playing in the tent, singing, dancing, playing w/ balls, bubbles, and more. All of the kids were super sweet and did an excellent job of listening. And my helpers were great too!! I am looking forward to tomorrow.....












4 comments:

Pam said...

I'm so glad it went well! I knew you would do a great job! ;)

Emily said...

Hey -
You got some great pics!
You are so good with the little ones, very calm and fun. Shep is really having a blast - thanks for taking such great care with him.
I get to be with the 5th graders - I am really enjoying the change of pace!
Talk more soon,
Emily

Kristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristy said...

Thanks so much for letting me move you to the two's class this year. I am so glad you had fun, I know the kids did. You were great.

Thanks again,
Kristy